Wednesday, March 16, 2011

[1st post from C]: CiN3ma {16march2011}


HEheHEheHEhe
C
here~
a sunny day~
just woke up and pulled off all the clothes from my closet which I was going to wear before I get shower.
when i was showering,
== someone was calling me
its was....J


It was not a right time for me to pick up the phone,
[ (==)3 my ears were wet ]
so i decided to cut the call
I dried my ears and called back to know what was going on.
She was asking me for a movie
Without any hesitation,
i accepted. :[]

The whole situation==
was out of my expectation, though.


Speaking on the behalf of the movie,
the actors are handsome and sexy
that's what I'd thought about the movie. LOL

hahahahahahaha
By the way,
somethings had happened between us xD!!!!
Let's leave some spaces for the imagination.
i love you~
hahhahahahahahahahahahahaah
*HAPPY;)

No comments:

Post a Comment